Google Ad qualifications would be desirable for this role, as we need a candidate that is fully up to date with all the latest developments in Search Marketing.
Digital Account Manager with 3+ years’ experience
Responsible for all things digital marketing, the successful applicant will create and deliver strategies for successful websites and digital campaigns, including overseeing campaign management, tracking, optimisation and reporting.
Applicants will need to have an excellent working knowledge of website project management including SEM, SEO, UX and a proven track record of using digital channels both individually and as part of an integrated marketing mix.
A senior role within the digital team, you will be responsible for providing the insight and research that supports the platform for SEO-friendly websites, providing sound strategies designed to deliver clients’ website objectives.
Digital Account Manager requirements:
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience (preferably within an agency)
- Google accredited or able to pass all Google exams in the first month of service
- Experience across all digital platforms
- Technical ability (e.g. Implementing conversion tracking via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
- Full account management skills with responsibility for working with clients and developers to arrive at the most suitable website/digital platforms to deliver the brief.
- Excellent communication skills and confident presentation technique
- Confident with managing budgets and timelines
- Strategic thinker
- Analytical expert that provides insight, advice and guidance to departmental colleagues and clients with the ability to communicate technical functionality in a non-technical way
- Able to manage small team and train junior members
- Working with wider GBW team to draft new business pitches and proposals
Skills required for web development projects:
- Excellent project management skills, keeping client, developers, creatives and account handlers updated at all stages and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Thorough understanding of UX and what is required for an excellent customer journey
- Sound knowledge of SEO, tracking, tagging and website structures that are designed to deliver results
- Proactively recommending enhancements to existing website architecture (internal linking and content)
- Set up A/B testing and analyse results
Skills required for digital marketing projects:
- Plan, build, implement and measure B2B and B2C digital marketing campaigns across all channels including Search, Display, SEO, Paid Social and email
- Support clients’ SEM capability in order to maximise ROI
- Complete campaign analyses and reporting (monthly, quarterly, etc.) and feedback to all key stakeholders (internally and externally) using Google Analytics and appropriate 3rd party software
- Analyse feedback and implement any required changes
- A thorough working knowledge of major email platforms and how to create emails in the most cost effective and efficient way for client campaigns
- Set up, manage, send and measure email campaigns on a weekly basis, carrying out tests and making recommendations for improvement where necessary
- On-site parking
- Excellent career opportunities
- Based on a 5-day week: 23 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 25 days (then an additional day after 5 years of service, to a maximum of 26 days) + bank holidays
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme in line with Auto Enrolment Legislation
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Bupa cash plan membership
If you think that you are suitable for this Digital Account Manager role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org